The Players

Founded in 1910 and incorporated in 1911, The Players is a men's theater club chartered to encourage amateur theater in Detroit. Our Playhouse is also the home of The Fine Arts Club of Detroit and woman's theater club, Theater Arts Club of Detroit. In addition, we are also the stewards of our historic Playhouse, built in 1924, on E. Jefferson.
3321 East Jefferson Avenue
Detroit, MI 48207

Web: http://playersdetroit.org/ ( Work )
Phone: (313) 259-3385
Email: click here